About Me, Mandy.
For more than two decades, I’ve had the opportunity to cultivate a unique portfolio of skills and experiences. Holding a variety of leadership positions within the Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development, I developed a passion and tenacity for promoting my home state as an ideal place to do business.
This passion afforded me the ability to work with companies of all sizes and industries from all over the world, as well as numerous trade associations, media organizations, government entities, local economic development partners and many others.
The goal was simple, yet overwhelmingly complex – create more and better job opportunities for the people of Kentucky. Striving to achieve this objective simultaneously fueled my inner drive to be better than I was the day before.
As Commissioner of Business Development for the Commonwealth, I utilized my experience in brand building, marketing, communications, business development, strategic planning, policy and program development, event planning and team building to lead a group of highly talented and dedicated individuals to achieve record levels of investment in the state.
From global manufacturing icons to budding entrepreneurs, I’ve witnessed firsthand the ongoing challenges these companies face on a daily basis. The challenge to differentiate themselves from the competition, to make strategic decisions that will put their business in a stronger, healthier position and ultimately strengthen their brand.
In this new capacity, I am energized by helping time and resource-challenged organizations develop strategies that enhance their own brands. Every organization has a story to tell and through thoughtful and strategic actions, I aim to bring those stories to life.
Mandy Lambert, Owner
Mandy Lambert Consulting
CORE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Business expansion, recruitment and retention
- International business recruitment and travel
- C-Suite hospitality and relationship marketing
- Business event planning and management
- Small business and entrepreneurial program development
- Brand building, strategy and content creation
- Web development and e-communications
- Public relations, media relations and strategic messaging
- Print and digital advertising
- Strategic planning and policy development
HONORS & AWARDS
- 40 under 40 Rising Stars in Economic Development, DCI (2015)
- Two-time state recipient of Site Selection magazine’s Governor’s Cup Award
- State of the Year recognition by Southern Business & Development (2015)
- Communications Office of the Year, Kentucky Association of Government Communicators (2013-2017)
- Named one of Kentucky’s Top Women in Business by The Lane Report (2011)